Still posting as often as I can. I think that I'm not going to live long enough to draw all the comics I want to. Other then all the obvious ways winning the lottery would be awesome, I think it would be fun to write the comics telling the stories I want to tell, then pay people to draw them for me.
I guess that's how people start comic companies, but I really hate marketing and selling things. When I think about running a business and having things like employees, I get the dry heaves. So no... starting a comic company isn't a good option for me. If there's no lotto win, what I need then is a gullible wealthy person to give me mad stacks of cash to get my comics made, then I can just make them all, and HE (or SHE, I'm not picky) can take all these comics and do what he wants with them as long as I get a copy. NO idea how to pull that one off either, since I kinda need to eat and pay bills, there's this job thing getting in the way of everything.
I have further adventures planned after the Keep on the Borderlands story, mostly running through different adventures in the OD&D adventure path. In addition to that, I have ideas such as:
- a duel in 1395 Padua
- the colonization of the Solar System (Mercury and Venus featuring prominently)
- A Viscount of a fantasy-based Crusader State (Blemmyes and Hermetic Warlocks!)
- Comic based on Star Frontiers
- a post crash about the rebuilding of the world
- Raven The Sword Mistress of Chaos
- NSFW comic about loose women in Dark Ages England
- comic version the the Emberverse story
And a few others too nebulous to mention.
Anyway, just venting a bit while I'm waiting to get off work. Can't promise I'll post again anytime soon.Good luck with 2017 out there everyone! It's going to be a harrowing year!