Tuesday, April 11, 2017

I was linked on reddit

I got just shy of 5k hits in a day, and not one troll talked about how my my comic sucked. So I consider that an Internet Win.

It got me interested in what life would be like if I was able to make a living off of just drawing comics instead of being an old IT guy. I'm going to try to expand some of my on-line presence and see if that draws more people to my comic, and ultimately to my patreon page so I can start to try to make enough money off the comic so I can draw full time.

OOh this will be a lot of work: I have a line on getting published, if only I can get that comic finished, and it's not the D&D comic I so want to draw. Just letting the nobody who follows this blog know that I'm still here.

Yesterday, upon the stair, I met a man who wasn’t there He wasn’t there again today I wish, I wish he’d go away...

No comments:

Post a Comment